USC Health Sciences Master Plan
The plan serves as the guiding vision for the future of the campus over the next 25 years. It also considers the potential needs for future academic, research and clinical space to properly grow and develop the academic medical center, which includes a medical school, hospitals, clinics, school of pharmacy, and other allied health divisions. The master plan boundaries include Valley Boulevard to the north, Soto Street to the east, Zonal Avenue to the south and Mission Road to the east.
Proposed Community Benefits:
- New hotel, retail, and dining options
- Creation of new service and retail jobs at the hotel
- Greener, safer pedestrian-friendly walkways and sidewalks throughout the campus and the medical center
- Wider streets, open to the public, and improved connections between the Health Sciences Campus, residential neighborhoods, and local parks
- New outdoor exercise circuit located in Hazard Park